A great opportunity for an experienced Content Producer to join a leading communications agency. You will be working with creative, technical and operations/logistic teams delivering a wide range of UK and global events. Devising creative ideas and turning them in to tangible and workable events.
You will be involved from initial pitch stage through to delivery for audiences in virtual, hybrid and live events. Including strategy, creative content, production and technology delivery.
• Lead on content creation including proposal and pitch content
• Ensure clear understanding of the client brand, business strategy and message
• Design, develop and execute engagement campaigns.
• Manage all content including presentation and video formats.
• Ensure the narrative and creative message is delivered – capturing the target audience
• Work with the production and technical team to deliver a seamless engaging event
• Manage the full production of the event – working closely with the production team
• Ensure the end result reflects the clients strategic goal throughout the event
• Work closely with the account teams to gain a clear understanding of the client objectives.
• Responsible for budget, supply costs etc
Ideally you will have some experience of working with pharma clients